What is the Altius Web CMS?
- Multilingual done right – Multilingual content is managed together. This avoids content divergence between languages that is prevalent with other solutions.
- Managed content – Create, publish and manage all of your content in the same place
- Cloud delivered – No hardware to buy, install or upgrade
- Layout manager – Design your webpages however you wish with drag-and-drop components
- Content editor – Create once and publish anywhere on your website in multiple languages
- File Manager – Easily upload, resize, edit and manage multiple files such as photos and PDFs
- Publishing workflow – Assign roles for each content type including author, editor and publisher.
Below is a selection of a few of the apps available in the Altius Web CMS
- Media gallery
- Custom forms
- Social network integration
- Calendar of events
Performance and Security
We believe that high performance and security is serious business and should never be compromised.
- Automatic hack prevention and detection
- Highly scalable and available server architecture provided through Tier 1 Datacentre
- Media delivered through high performance Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Security hardened and web optimized Linux operating system
What is a Web Content Management System (Web CMS)?
A Web CMS is software system designed to help organizations to create and publish web content and manage websites. Basically, it allows non-web experts to create online content (news, articles, events, etc), publish to a website and even change the layout and functionality of web pages. And, because it is delivered online (via the Cloud), all the administration is done through a web page accessible from anywhere in the world. You never have to worry about hardware to install, software to upgrade, or the performance scalability of your website.
How is the Altius Web CMS Priced?
At Altius, we believe in a more flexible, cost-certain, and lower-overhead approach. (Compare this with traditional web site development projects that require the engagement of up to three different consultants to manage initial consulting, design, implementation and upgrades – all with their own high-cost fees.)
- Implementation: Our content strategy and design experts will lead you through a process to tailor your content, graphics and layout elements. We will then bring all the pieces together for review and follow through with automated migration (where possible) and administrator training.
- Subscription: Instead of a one-time cost, we think it is better to pay for what you use. With all subscriptions you receive personal support and automatic feature upgrades. This ensures that your website incorporates future technology changes and continues to provide a modern and engaging experience for your visitors.
What Comes with the Monthly Subscription?
- Access to the Altius Web CMS Admin Portal - Easily create and publish content plus manage the structure and layout of your website
- Personal and comprehensive support – 9am to 5pm non-emergency and 24/7 emergency support
- Access to new features automatically – As the platform improves, you will be automatically gain access to new features to keep your website modern and standards compliant
- Strategic technology partner – Access to content strategy and creative design advice